We Would Like To Introduce The World’s Best Yoga Teacher
Mr. Ian, YogaFX Founder & Hardworker
You will learn firsthand from Mr Ian, the world renowned Bikram Yoga Master.
Mr. Ian will teach you the tips, tricks and techniques that he has learned from over 8000 Hours of teaching yoga from around the world. This include Five Extensive Yoga Teacher Trainings with Bikram Choudhury, the Bikram Yoga Guru and Founder.
Mr. Ian is the founder of YogaFX International Yoga Teacher Training Academy, which is internationally certified with Yoga Alliance and also approved by the American Council on Exercise.
Mr. Ian started his Bikram Yoga Certification in Los Angeles in 2012 and joined Bikram Choudhury to teach in very large events from India, Los Angeles, Thailand, China and many other locations.
Mr. Ian has participated in over 260 Bikram Choudhury yoga classes and hundreds of workshops and posture clinics as a valued Bikram Yoga Master Teacher Trainer.
Mr. Ian has over 8000 hours of Yoga Teaching Experience from across the globe, including UK, Thailand, USA.
He has made countless impacts on individuals, lives around the world as well as numerous International Yoga Teacher Training Events.
Mr. Ian & Bikram Choudhury Relationship
- Mr. Ian and Bikram met in Los Angeles 2012
- Mr. Ian Continued to work with Bikram on Yoga Teacher Training
throughout the media firestorm
- (2015) Los Angeles, (2016) Thailand, (2017) India, (2018) Beijing and was heading to Mexico but then the earthquake, (2019) Spain (The Last Event)
- Mr. Ian & Bikram Has maintained good personal & business relationships to this day.
- Mr. Ian has attended over 260 Bikram Yoga Classes with Bikram Yoga Choudhary
- Has attended 100’s Workshop and Posture Clinics during this time as a Bikram Yoga Teacher staff member
Hours of Bikram Yoga Master Experience
Hours of Bikram Yoga Teaching Experience
Students from many different countries.
First-person video reviews on YouTube
YogaFX Founder Spreads Inspiring Teachings Worldwide
His teaching locations span across the globe, including the UK, USA, Thailand, Philippines, Russia, India, Dubai, China, Bali, South Korea, New York, and Paris.
This extensive reach reflects the widespread demand for his teachings and the profound impact he has made on countless individuals around the world.
Mr. Ian’s Best Yoga Teacher experience
- (2019 January) YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours Bali
- (2019 July) YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours Bali
- (2022 September) YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours Bali
- (2022 October) International Yoga Event In Villa IPSA Buleleng 250+ Participants
Upcomings 2023 Events
- (2023 January) YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours Bali
- (2023 February) International Yoga Event In Villa IPSA Buleleng
- (2023 March) International Yoga Event In Batam 800 participants
- (2023 March) Manchester UK YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours
- (2023 April) Indonesian Yoga Event In Villa IPSA Buleleng 300+ Participants
- (2023 May) Launch RYT 200-Hrs Certification, 100-Hrs Certification, 50-Hrs
- (2023 June) International Day Of Yoga Bali 5.000+ Participants
- (2023 July) Manchester UK YogaFX Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours
Created & Produced Premium Online Best Yoga Teacher Lecture Series
- (2020) Set-up YogaFX Online Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200-Hours Bali
- (2021) Production Of 50+ High-Quality Teacher Training Lectures
Top Reason Why Ian is The World’s Best Yoga Teacher
With 2000+ teaching hours and certifications as a Bikram Yoga Certified Teacher and Yoga Alliance Teacher (E-RYT 200), Mr. Ian brings extensive knowledge to his classes.
Mr. Ian’s passion for yoga ignites inspiration and transformation in his students.
Tailoring his guidance to individual needs, Mr. Ian provides personalized support for each student’s yoga journey.
Going beyond postures, Mr. Ian incorporates life coaching, philosophy, and mindfulness for a well-rounded experience.
Mr. Ian fosters a positive and inclusive space where students feel supported and encouraged.
With teaching locations worldwide and a diverse student community, Mr. Ian has made a global impact on the yoga community.
Professionalism and Organization
Mr. Ian’s courses are praised for their professionalism and organized structure.
Mr. Ian’s leadership inspires students to push beyond their limits and unlock their full potential.
Students describe Mr. Ian’s teachings as transformative, profoundly impacting their well-being.